2014 - Present
• Formulates and manages online marketing campaigns incorporating social media, search engine optimization, e-newsletters, editorial calendars, best practice, to achieve business goals, increase visibility, and drive revenue.
• Oversees the creative direction, location scouting, model recruitment, and styling of product shoots and fashion shoots for various clients seizing upon prior work experience and contacts as a fashion and beauty editor.
• Leads a team of creative professionals that has expertly formulated and executed various projects and campaigns for fashion, beauty, startups, medical, legal, and cyber security clients.
• Commands a strong and positive professional reputation that provides clients with an extensive network of journalists, creative professionals, public relations agents, and bloggers.
• Successfully increases user engagement and follower count within the first 3 months of a contract, on an average of 50% after taking over digital strategy. Averages an e-newsletter open rate of 30-50%, more than 4x industry average.
• Commands strong writing skills, with a refined sense of style, an understanding of consumer behavior online and off, and an expert skill set in SEO, analytics, and user experience (UX) to inform content production for effective, successful conversion of the target demographic.